Gingerbread Entry Form & Rules
The Haunted Gingerbread House Competition will take place on October 1st, 2022 from 12:30-5pm at the Little Five Points Community Center in Atlanta, GA. A portion of the proceeds will go to benefit The Atlanta Women's Foundation The fee to enter is $25 and houses are to be dropped off at the Center between 10-10:30am on October 1st. Rules are listed below. More detailed information will be emailed upon entry purchase. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*The first 10 folks to enter will receive a pair of tickets to one of our sponsors - the Plaza Theatre! (1049 Ponce De Leon Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30306)
PRIZES: Awards will be given in the following categories: Funniest, Creepiest, Most Creative, People's Choice & Best Overall (Grand Champion)
SILENT AUCTION: Gingerbread Houses will be auctioned off via silent auction. 50% of proceeds will go to the charity. A portion of the proceeds will go to the winners.
RAFFLE: Each general ticket purchased (to attend) will also include a ticket for a 50/50 raffle. Tickets may also be purchased at the event. 50% of proceeds will go to the charity and 50% will be distributed amongst the Competition Winners.
1) $25 buy-in to the competition. Winners will be announced at 4:30pm. Houses are not to be delivered until the morning of the event.
2) When purchasing your entry, you will be contacted with more details at the email address provided.
3) All Gingerbread Houses must be placed on a plywood board or cardboard base not exceeding 18"x18"
4) No peanuts, tree nuts or any nuts allowed
5) All Gingerbread houses must be 100% edible candy/embellishments/materials except for lights inside/outside the house. Non-edible support structure other than the baseboard may not be used
6) No artificial interior materials, such as styrofoam or wood, are to be used to construct or decorate the house
7) Non-edible decorations, such as paint, ribbon, figurines, etc. may be used ONLY to decorate your base
8)A list of materials used to create your Gingerbread House, along with a title and brief description, should be submitted with your entry
9) Houses need to be dropped off on-site between 11:00am and 11:45am on October 1st at the Little Five Points Community Center ( 1083 Austin Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30307)